Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Products and Services
- Specialty Digital Multimeters
- U1450A/60A Series Handheld Insulation Resistance Tester
- U1451A Insulation Resistance Tester, 250 V to 1 kV [Discontinued]
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Wireless insulation resistance testing via PC or iOS/Android based smart devices
- Automatic test report generation
- 250 V / 500 V / 1000 V test voltages
- Measures up to 66 GΩ
- Timed test
- IP 67 rated, 3 meters (10 feet) drop proof
- Measures AC voltage, DC voltage, resistance, capacitance and continuity
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V
The U1451A insulation resistance tester from the U1450A series is ideal for predictive and preventive maintenance measurement tasks in electrical and industrial applications. With its vast measurement capabilities, efficient automated report generation and high durability, you can accomplish more in a day’s work.
By adding a U1117A Bluetooth® adapter to the U1451A, you are able to perform tests remotely using a Windows PC or on iOS/ Android smart devices.
Also, get test reports generated automatically with the insulation resistance testers’ complimentary reporting software. These test reports can be generated in a tabulated or graphical form for easy interpretation and analysis.
The U1451A is certified to IP 67 and tested to withstand drops of up to three meters (10 feet), letting you carry out tests with full confidence even in harsh working conditions.
What’s more, you can perform various measurements (eg: measure voltage, current, continuity, capacitance etc) with the built-in digital multimeter.