- Up to 1,000 readings/second
- DC & AC volts & current, 2-wire, and 4-wire resistance
- Capacitance, inductance and frequency measurements
- Voltage & current sourcing
- Precise triggering capabilities
- Fully programmable with Visual Basic®, C++®, LabView
Product Status: SM2044 was discontinued as of July 31, 2011
Recommended replacement product: No direct replacement, consider USB (34410A or U2741A) or PXI (M9183A) DMMs
Transitioning from the Signametrics products to Keysight
The Signametrics SM2040 DMM Series is a generation previous to the SM2060 DMM Series. The SM2044 PCI digital multimeter is a 6½ digit DMM that slides directly into any PCI slot in your computer. The SM2044 provides a comprehensive set of digital multimeter functionality. The SM2044 is used for automated production testing, laboratory automation, and portable/field testing. For safety and accuracy the SM2044 has a 330V isolation barrier from the PC, making it a true differential and floating instrument.
Visual C++, Visual C#, Visual Basic, Visual Studio and the Visual Studio logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.