What are you looking for?
S930707B Modulation Distortion up to 70 GHz
Provides nonlinear DUT behavior (EVM, NPR, and ACPR) under modulated stimulus conditions.
- Authorized Sales Partners
- Keysight Direct Sales
- Provides nonlinear DUT behavior (EVM, NPR, and ACPR) under modulated stimulus conditions
- Vector error correction and VNA calibration reduce error and provide very low residual system EVM
- Frequency coverage up to 70 GHz
- Coherent measurements with multiple receivers provide fast measurements
S930707B enables fast and accurate active-device modulation distortion characterization under modulated stimulus condition up to 70 GHz. The wide dynamic range and vector error correction of the PNA-X result in an extremely low residual EVM of the test setup, so you can get a complete picture of your device’s performance without test system interference. S930707B can measure EVM, NPR, ACPR, and can decompose nonlinear signals and linear signals with the spectral correlation between input and output spectrum without doing demodulation. Integration with the PNA-X SCCM provides quick modulation distortion measurements while making other VNA measurements.
A signal generator connected to the PNA-X provides the modulated stimulus. Supported signal generators: VXG (M9383B/84B), M9383A, PSG + M8190A, MXG, or UXG with U3039ACK1.
- Get 30-day free trial license
- Enables software application on your PNA Series
Interested in a S930707B?
Extend the capabilities for your Modulation Distortion up to 67 GHz
Featured Resources for S930707B Modulation Distortion up to 67 GHz
Application Notes 2020.04.24
Better Satellite Link Distortion Testing Using Spectral Correlation Method
Application Notes 2023.05.16
Create Accurate EVM Measurements with the PNA-X Series Network Analyzer
Technical Overviews 2023.04.13
S93070xB Modulation Distortion Application for the PNA-X
PNA and PNA-X Series Microwave Network Analyzers
Solution Briefs 2022.04.21
Beamformer IC Test Solutions
View All Resources