Make multiple active device distortion analysis measurements with a single connection to a PNA family network analyzer utilizing the industry-standard PathWave 89600 VSA (VSA) software for 5G transmitter test. The VSA IQ data link feature in S93052B allows you to send IQ data from the PNA to the VSA software and analyze symbol EVM, AM-AM, and AM-PM.
- Supports IQ bandwidth up to 10 GHz. (The S93050B/51B licenses are available for bandwidth <=1.5 GHz/<=4 GHz, and the S93053B license is available for bandwidth <= 40 GHz. This license is not needed for bandwidth <= 200 MHz.)
- Works with the S9309xB Spectrum Analysis application or S93070xB Modulation Distortion application.
- Get more accurate measurements with a VNA calibration engine.
- Achieve good data correlation with X-series analyzers.
- Measure MIMO up to 5 channels.
Interested in a S93052B?
Extend the Capabilities of Your S93052B up to 10 GHz
PNA and PNA-X Series Microwave Network Analyzers
Configuration Guides 2023.10.11
PNA Family Microwave Network Analyzers (N522x/3x/4xB)
Technical Overviews 2023.07.11
Vector Network Analyzer
Technical Overviews 2023.11.22
S93070xB Modulation Distortion Application for the PNA-X
View All Resources