The S8707A RF/RRM Carrier Acceptance Toolset provides comprehensive access to RF/RRM carrier acceptance test plans mandated by the world’s major 5G mobile network operators. The toolset flexibly addresses a wide range of test scenarios in sub-6GHz (FR1) and mmWave (FR2) frequencies, for both non-standalone (NSA) and standalone (SA) mode.
- Comprehensive coverage of RF/RRM carrier acceptance test plans
- Modular and scalable software and hardware platform
- Flexible licensing infrastructure allowing optimal asset utilization
- Comprehensive campaign management capabilities
- Advanced logging features that enable rapid debugging of test case failures
- Unattended test campaign execution with device automation
The S8707A RF/RRM Carrier Acceptance Toolset is part of Keysight’s 5G Network Emulation Solutions portfolio. It provides an efficient platform for mobile device acceptance based on the test requirements of major mobile operators, who validate the test cases supported by the solution as part of their device acceptance programs.
The S8707A RF/RRM Carrier Acceptance Toolset easily scales with Keysight’s S8705A RF/RRM DVT & Conformance Toolset solution to facilitate mobile device verification across the RF workflow, from early modem development through to device certification and carrier acceptance, on a common hardware and software platform.
Explore the Solution
Featured Resources for S8707A RF/RRM Carrier Acceptance Toolset
Technical Overviews 2021.03.22
S8707A RF/RRM Carrier Acceptance Toolset
View All Resources