The S8701A Protocol R&D Toolset is designed to provide an easy-to-use environment to develop and execute tests that verify the 5G NR and LTE signaling protocols of the latest 5G chipsets and devices. The toolset flexibly addresses a wide range of test scenarios in sub-6GHz (FR1) and mmWave (FR2) frequencies, for both non-standalone (NSA) and standalone (SA) mode.
- Support of multiple phases of wireless device development, from pre-silicon protocol prototyping to systems integration and verification;
- Feature breadth and depth to go beyond mandatory industry requirements, allowing tests to be carried out to your specific needs and unique specifications
- Earliest Availability of advanced 5G features to test your implementations in complex and simulated real network scenarios.
- Accelerate test case creation and analysis, with the highest level of flexibility and control, to achieve first-to-market functionality with impeccable quality;
- Flexible licensing infrastructure that allow optimal asset utilization
- Advanced logging features that enable rapid debugging of test case failures
The S8701A Protocol R&D Toolset is part of Keysight’s 5G Network Emulation Solution portfolio. It is a comprehensive solution that addresses diverse global spectrum requirements and efficiently prototype advanced 5G protocol features.
The S8701A Protocol R&D Toolset easily scales with Keysight’s S8704A Protocol Conformance Toolset and S8706A Protocol Carrier Acceptance Toolset solutions to facilitate mobile device verification across the protocol workflow, from early modem development through to device certification and carrier acceptance.
Explore the Solution
Featured Resources for S8701A Protocol R&D Toolset
Technical Overviews 2018.09.30
Keysight 5G Protocol R&D Toolset
Application Notes 2017.12.06
Testing 5G: Data Throughput