Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
- Products and Services
- Instrument Measurement Software
- Oscilloscope Software
- P9240CXPA CXPI Trigger and Decode for P924xA Series Oscilloscopes [Discontinued]
P9240CXPA CXPI Trigger and Decode for P924xA Series Oscilloscopes
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Provides decoding of standard and long CXPI frames
- Offers extensive triggering selections
- Enables great efficiency for debugging buses
- Reduces the number and weight of wiring harnesses
REPLACEMENT PRODUCT: This product has been replaced by package P9240AUTB. This replacement enables multiple software options at once.
The CXPI (clock extension peripheral interface) is the next-generation automotive communication protocol intended to reduce the number and weight of wiring harnesses by making multiplexing possible even in advanced, multifunction HMI (human machine interface) automotive systems. In many cases, CXPI is an alternative serial bus used in place of many of today’s LIN serial bus applications for automotive body control.
Keysight’s P9240CXPA CXPI software for P924xA series oscilloscopes provides decoding of standard and long CXPI frames and offers extensive triggering selections, including the ability to trigger on various error conditions that can accelerate the engineer’s efficiency in debugging this bus.
Keysight’s P924xA series oscilloscopes can display captured data from multiple buses in a time-interleaved “lister” display. This allows correlation of data being passed through gateways, such as CAN to CXPI.
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements