- The fastest throughput oscilloscope solution for triggering on and analyzing automotive serial buses using hardware-based architecture
- On-screen serial decode time-correlated with the serial data waveform
- CAN eye-diagram mask testing - easily download multi-region masks and setups based on industry standards
- Detailed pass / fail statistics from mask tests
- This package enables CAN, CAN-FD, LIN, SENT, PSI5 (User-definable Manchester), User-definable NRZ, and CXPI serial trigger and decode, along with mask testing and frequency response analysis (Bode plot). Advanced math already comes standard on all P924xA Keysight Streamline Series USB oscilloscopes
The automotive software package for the P924xA Keysight Streamline Series USB oscilloscopes enables protocol triggering and decode for a broad range of the most common automotive serial buses used today for power train and body control and monitoring. This package also enables other advanced analysis capabilities including eye-diagram mask testing and frequency response analysis to help test and debug automotive electronic systems.
Get a 30-day trial license for P9240AUTC.
The P9240AUTC Automotive Software option is enabled with a license file on the Keysight P924xA Streamline Series oscilloscopes.
Interested in a P9240AUTC?
Featured Resources for P9240AUTC Automotive Software for the P924xA Keysight Streamline Series Oscilloscopes
Data Sheets 2021.09.19
Automotive Software Package for InfiniiVision X-Series Oscilloscopes
Configuration Guides 2022.04.03
InfiniiVision Software Ordering Guide
Data Sheets 2017.11.30
N5465A InfiniiSim Waveform Transformation Toolset for Infiniium Oscilloscopes
Data Sheets 2014.09.23
PrecisionProbe for Bandwidths up to 33 GHz
Product Fact Sheets 2023.07.30
InfiniiVision Oscilloscope Software Options
Data Sheets 2020.09.30
Infiniium Offline Analysis Software
Application Notes 2018.02.28
Using PrecisionProbe Software on the Infiniium 9000 Series Oscilloscopes to Correct for Probe Loss
View All Resources