Never Sacrifice Capability or Portability
Keysight's FieldFox portable analyzers are equipped to handle your toughest working environments during routine maintenance, in-depth troubleshooting, and anything in between. Choose the software-enabled FieldFox configuration that best meets your needs.
- Base model includes a signal analyzer
- Add software-defined measurement functions according to your needs.
- Capture elusive signals with 120 MHz of gap-free, real-time bandwidth.
- Characterize radar pulse profiles with a portable solution.
- Make accurate spectrum analyzer measurements (± 0.2 dB) without warmup.
- Perform over-the-air measurements for 5G NR and LTE.
- Use GPS/GNSS for geolocation and timestamping.
- Analyze I/Q data for RF signal monitoring and analysis.
- Carry one lightweight unit at 3.4 kg (7.4 lb).
N9962B FieldFox Handheld Software
Make your FieldFox handheld analyzer more capable with convenient software upgrades — engineered to deliver precise measurements in the field.
- Carry one portable instrument that handles routine maintenance and in-depth troubleshooting
- Configure as a spectrum analyzer, built-in power meter, tracking generator, and more
- Order software pre-installed or upgrade an existing instrument
PathWave Vector Signal Analysis (89600 VSA) Software
- Record signals in the field and evaluate them later using 89600 VSA.
- Demodulate and perform comprehensive vector signal analysis to optimize your deployment.
- Decode and verify MAC, RLC, and RRC-layer messages across multiple radio frames.
- Analyze and troubleshoot signals in cellular, wireless-connectivity, aerospace, defense, and general-purpose applications.
Interested in the N9962B?
What's Included With Your Purchase
- AC/DC adapter
- Localized power cord
- Quick Reference Guide
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Soft carrying case with backpack and shoulder straps
Extend the Capabilities
Data Sheets 2023.11.29
FieldFox Handheld Analyzers
Technical Overviews 2023.07.27
FieldFox Handheld Analyzers 4/6.5/9/14/18/26.5/32/44/50/54 GHz
Product Fact Sheets 2021.03.28
FieldFox Microwave Analyzers 60B/61B/62B/63B
Configuration Guides 2023.08.06
FieldFox Handheld Analyzers 4/6.5/9/14/18/26.5/32/44/50/54 GHz (B and C models)
Six Essential 5G Field Tests Using FieldFox Handheld Analyzers
White Papers 2022.11.22
Four Measurements You Can Perform on the Go
Application Notes 2023.03.16
5G Over-the-Air Performance Measurement and Evaluation
White Papers 2022.11.28
Investigate Interference Issues in the Field with RTSA
View All Resources