Never Sacrifice Capability or Portability
Keysight's FieldFox portable analyzers are equipped to handle your toughest working environments during routine maintenance, in-depth troubleshooting, and anything in between. Choose the software-enabled FieldFox configuration that best meets your needs.
- Base model includes a signal analyzer
- Add software-defined measurement functions according to your needs.
- Capture elusive signals with 120 MHz of gap-free, real-time bandwidth.
- Characterize radar pulse profiles with a portable solution.
- Make accurate spectrum analyzer measurements (± 0.2 dB) without warmup.
- Perform over-the-air measurements for 5G NR and LTE.
- Use GPS/GNSS for geolocation and timestamping.
- Analyze I/Q data for RF signal monitoring and analysis.
- Carry one lightweight unit at 3.4 kg (7.4 lb).
N9960B FieldFox Handheld Software
Configure your FieldFox handheld analyzer to meet your specific measurement needs with powerful software options engineered to deliver precise measurements in the field.
- Carry one portable instrument that supports over 20 different measurement functions.
- Configure as a spectrum analyzer, built-in power meter, tracking generator, and more.
- Order software pre-installed or upgrade an existing instrument.
PathWave Vector Signal Analysis (89600 VSA) Software
- Record signals in the field and evaluate them later using 89600 VSA.
- Demodulate and perform comprehensive vector signal analysis to optimize your deployment.
- Decode and verify MAC, RLC, and RRC-layer messages across multiple radio frames.
- Analyze and troubleshoot signals in cellular, wireless-connectivity, aerospace, defense, and general-purpose applications.
Interested in the N9960B?
What's Included With Your Purchase
- AC/DC adapter
- Localized power cord
- Quick Reference Guide
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Soft carrying case with backpack and shoulder straps
Extend the Capabilities
Data Sheets 2023.09.18
FieldFox Handheld Analyzers
Technical Overviews 2023.07.27
FieldFox Handheld Analyzers 4/6.5/9/14/18/26.5/32/44/50/54 GHz
Product Fact Sheets 2021.03.28
FieldFox Microwave Analyzers 60B/61B/62B/63B
Configuration Guides 2023.08.06
FieldFox Handheld Analyzers 4/6.5/9/14/18/26.5/32/44/50/54 GHz (B and C models)
Six Essential 5G Field Tests Using FieldFox Handheld Analyzers
White Papers 2022.11.22
Four Measurements You Can Perform on the Go
Application Notes 2023.03.16
5G Over-the-Air Performance Measurement and Evaluation
White Papers 2022.11.28
Investigate Interference Issues in the Field with RTSA
View All Resources