Never Sacrifice Capability or Portability
Keysight's FieldFox handheld spectrum analyzers are equipped to handle your toughest working environments during routine maintenance, in-depth troubleshooting, and anything in between. Choose the Keysight FieldFox configuration that best meets your needs.
- Make accurate spectrum analyzer measurements (± 0.3 dB) without warmup
- Capture intermittent signals with 120 MHz gap-free, real-time bandwidth
- Characterize radar pulse profiles with a portable solution
- Perform over-the-air measurements for 5G NR and LTE
- Capture I/Q data for RF signal monitoring and analysis
- Use GPS/GNSS for geolocation and timestamping
- Carry one lightweight unit at 3.4 kg (7.4 lb)
- AC/DC adapter
- Localized power cord
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Soft carrying case with backpack and shoulder straps
- Quick Reference Guide
N9933B FieldFox Handheld Software
Make your FieldFox handheld analyzer more capable with convenient software upgrades — engineered to deliver precise measurements in the field.
- Carry one portable instrument that handles routine maintenance and in-depth troubleshooting.
- Configure as a spectrum analyzer, built-in power meter, tracking generator, and more.
- Order software pre-installed or upgrade an existing instrument.
PathWave Vector Signal Analysis (89600 VSA) Software
- Record signals in the field and evaluate them later using 89600 VSA.
- Demodulate and perform comprehensive vector signal analysis to optimize your deployment.
- Decode and verify MAC, RLC, and RRC-layer messages across multiple radio frames.
- Analyze and troubleshoot signals in cellular, wireless-connectivity, aerospace, defense, and general-purpose applications.
Interested in the N9933B FieldFox Handheld Spectrum Analyzer?
Extend the Capabilities
Data Sheets 2023.09.18
FieldFox Handheld Analyzers
Technical Overviews 2023.07.27
FieldFox Handheld Analyzers 4/6.5/9/14/18/26.5/32/44/50/54 GHz
Configuration Guides 2023.08.06
FieldFox Handheld Analyzers 4/6.5/9/14/18/26.5/32/44/50/54 GHz (B and C models)
Six Essential 5G Field Tests Using FieldFox Handheld Analyzers
White Papers 2022.11.22
Four Measurements You Can Perform on the Go
Application Notes 2023.03.16
5G Over-the-Air Performance Measurement and Evaluation
Application Notes 2019.11.24
Introduction to the FieldFox RF & Microwave Analyzer
White Papers 2022.11.28
Investigate Interference Issues in the Field with RTSA
View All Resources