What are you looking for?
Never Sacrifice Capability or Portability
Keysight's FieldFox portable analyzers are equipped to handle your toughest working environments during routine maintenance, in-depth troubleshooting, and anything in between. Choose the Keysight FieldFox configuration that best meets your needs.
- Configure as a full, two-port VNA, time-domain reflectometer, vector voltmeter, cable and antenna analyzer, and more.
- Measure all four S-parameters simultaneously with a single connection and up to 90 dB of dynamic range.
- Perform accurate testing with QuickCal, full two-port unknown thru Cal, and Thru, Reflect, Line (TRL) calibration in the field.
- Measure average and pulse power easily with a USB power sensor.
- Carry the lightest handheld VNA at only 2.8 kg (6.2 lb.).
- AC/DC adapter
- Localized power cord
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Soft carrying case with backpack and shoulder straps
- Quick Reference Guide
N9923A FieldFox Handheld Software
Make your FieldFox handheld analyzer more capable with convenient software upgrades — engineered to deliver precise measurements in the field.
- Carry one portable instrument that handles routine maintenance and in-depth troubleshooting.
- Configure as a VNA, built-in power meter, vector voltmeter, and more.
- Order software pre-installed or upgrade an existing instrument.
Instrument Control Software
- Easily connect and control your handheld analyzer with no programming.
- Acquire screen images and trace data in a few clicks.
- Rapidly build custom automated test sequences in minutes.
- Includes Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) for instrument control from your PC.
Interested in the N9923A?
Extend the Capabilities
Data Sheets 2018.04.26
N9923A FieldFox RF Vector Network Analyzer 4/6 GHz
Technical Overviews 2017.11.30
N9923A FieldFox Handheld RF Vector Network Analyzer 4/6 GHz
Configuration Guides 2023.04.10
FieldFox Handheld Analyzers
Application Notes 2019.11.24
Introduction to the FieldFox RF & Microwave Analyzer
Application Notes 2023.03.19
Techniques for Time Domain Measurements
Application Notes 2017.12.17
Precise Measurement Calibrations in the Field
Application Notes 2020.04.01
Transmission Lines and Reflected Signals
Case Studies 2019.05.26
Innovation in the Alps – Avalanche Forecasting
View All Resources