Never Sacrifice Capability or Portability
Keysight's N9913B FieldFox Handheld RF Analyzer are equipped to handle your toughest working environments during routine maintenance, in-depth troubleshooting, and anything in between. Choose the Keysight FieldFox configuration that best meets your needs.
- Standard model includes cable and antenna analyzer (CAT).
- Capture elusive signals with 120 MHz gap-free, real-time bandwidth.
- Measure all four S-parameters simultaneously with 115 dB dynamic range.
- Make accurate spectrum analyzer measurements (± 0.3 dB) without warmup.
- Perform over-the-air measurements for 5G NR and LTE.
- Use GPS/GNSS for geolocation and timestamping.
- Carry one lightweight unit at 3.4 kg (7.4 lb).
- AC/DC adapter
- Localized power cord
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Soft carrying case with backpack and shoulder straps
- Quick Reference Guide
N9913B FieldFox Handheld Software
Make your FieldFox handheld analyzer more capable with convenient software upgrades — engineered to deliver precise measurements in the field.
- Carry one portable instrument that handles routine maintenance and in-depth troubleshooting.
- Configure as a VNA, spectrum analyzer, built-in power meter, vector voltmeter, and more.
- Order software pre-installed or upgrade an existing instrument.
PathWave Vector Signal Analysis (89600 VSA) Software
- Record signals in the field and evaluate them later using VSA 89600.
- Demodulate and perform comprehensive vector signal analysis to optimize your deployment.
- Decode and verify MAC, RLC & RRC-layer messages across multiple radio frames.
- Analyze and troubleshoot signals in cellular, wireless-connectivity, aerospace, defense, and general-purpose applications.
Extend the Capabilities
Data Sheets 2023.09.18
FieldFox Handheld Analyzers
Technical Overviews 2023.07.27
FieldFox Handheld Analyzers 4/6.5/9/14/18/26.5/32/44/50/54 GHz
Configuration Guides 2023.08.06
FieldFox Handheld Analyzers 4/6.5/9/14/18/26.5/32/44/50/54 GHz (B and C models)
Six Essential 5G Field Tests Using FieldFox Handheld Analyzers
White Papers 2022.11.22
Four Measurements You Can Perform on the Go
Application Notes 2023.03.19
Techniques for Time Domain Measurements
Application Notes 2019.11.24
Introduction to the FieldFox RF & Microwave Analyzer
White Papers 2022.11.28
Investigate Interference Issues in the Field with RTSA
View All Resources