- 100 kHz to 3 GHz frequency range
- 10 ms non-zero span sweep time
- 30 Hz to 1 MHz RBW in 1-3-10 sequence
- –144 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL) with pre-amplifier on
- +10 dBm third order intercept (TOI)
- For a full description, read the technical overview
Specifically designed for field use, the N9340A provides good usability and exceptional performance for installation and maintenance, spectrum monitoring, and on-site repair tasks. It provides optional tracking generator and pre-amplifier.
- Superior performance. Fast measurement speed helps capture transient signals in the spectrum and dramatically reduce field test time and boost productivity. Narrow RBW helps to resolve close-in signals to low DANL allows you to detect low-level signals to see spurious and noise clearly.
- Usability optimized for field use. USB connectivity allows easy PC control and data transfer; four-hour battery life enables extended field time; built-in 11 language GUI makes operating easier.
- Light weight, rugged and portable. At 3.5kg (with battery) the N9340A is specifically designed for field installation and maintenance tasks for military, wireless service providers (WSP), TV & broadcasting, and spectrum management authority.