Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- LTE FDD per 3GPP standard
- Downlink (OFDMA) and uplink (SC-FDMA) RF transmitter measurements in a single option; analog baseband measurements with PXA or MXA BBIQ hardware
- Analysis of all LTE channels and signals: C-RS, UE-RS, MBSFN-RS, P-RS, P-SS,S-SS, PBCH, PCFICH, PHICH, PDCCH, PDSCH, PMCH, PUCCH, PUSCH, PRACH, SRS,and DM-RS
- Runs inside PXA, MXA, and EXA signal analyzers and VXT PXIe vector transceivers
- Base station (eNB): EVM, frequency error, DL RS Power, time alignment error, RSTP, RSRP, OSTP, SEM, ACLR and more.
- User equipment (UE): EVM, frequency error, I/Q offset, spectrum flatness, in-band emissions, transmit on/off power, SEM, ACLR and more.
- Transport layer channel decoding: access to demapped, deinterleaved, descrambled, deratematched and decoded data.
- Multiple color coded result views: EVM vs. subcarrier, EVM vs. symbol, EVM vs. slot, EVM vs. resource block (RB), detected allocations (subcarrier vs. symbol), error summary table, frame summary table and more.
Performance (hardware dependent)
- Residual EVM, 5 MHz downlink signal: up to 0.34 % (0.28% nominal)
- ACLR, 5 MHz E-UTRA adjacent channel: up to -83.5 dB (nominal)
- Absolute power accuracy: up to ±0.19 dB
- Analysis bandwidth: PXA, MXA, VXT up to 160 MHz; EXA up to 40 MHz
- License key upgradeable
- Fixed and transportable license available
- SCPI remote user interface
The LTE FDD measurement application is one in a common library of more than 25 measurement applications in the Keysight X-Series, an evolutionary approach to signal analysis that spans instrumentation, measurements and software. Transforming the X-Series signal analyzers into standard-based transmitter testers, the application provides RF conformance measurements to help you design, evaluate, and manufacture your LTE FDD base station and user equipment devices. The measurement application closely follows the 3GPP standard allowing you to stay on the leading edge of your design and manufacturing challenges.
RF transmitter testing
- Simplify measurement setup with automatic detection of downlink channels and signals. For eNB conformance testing, measurement is simplified by recalling E-TM presets according to 3GPP TS 36.141 conformance document.
- Perform measurement on all LTE channel bandwidths as well as all channels and signals with ability to view measured results by resource block, sub-carrier, slot, or symbol. Graphical displays with color coding and marker coupling allows you to search for problems faster and troubleshoot the found problems quicker.
- Test beyond physical layer by using the transport layer decoding functionality. Troubleshoot transport layer problems and verify the channel encoding is correct by getting access to data at different points in the receiver chain such as: demapped, deinterleaved, descrambled, deratematched and decoded data.
- For manufacturing, "conformance EVM" measurement provides up to 2x speed improvement over the traditional EVM measurement. In addition, the PXA or MXA with wide analysis bandwidth option (>40 MHz BW) provides hardware accelerated EVM measurements for up to 3x speed improvement.
- Add real-time spectrum analyzer (RTSA) capability to the PXA or MXA signal analyzers to pinpoint interference caused by other transmitters in the operating band or other events in the transmitter.