No product matches found - System Exception
- Verify all key pulse signal modulation performance indicators relating to power, droop, overshoot, ripple, time (rise/fall/width/PRI), frequency, phase, and FM modulation using the comprehensive pulse table result metrics
- Visualize pulse signal modulation characteristics and impairment errors in detail with multiple time-synchronized amplitude, phase, and frequency (FM) trace results, in addition to flexible trace overlay support
- Quickly view statistical variance performance data for each reported pulse metric, accumulated over single or multiple acquisitions, using the pulse cumulative statistics table, graphical histogram, and trend line trace plots
- Record and playback signals by utilizing the 4 GB deep capture memory without having to setup an external recording solution
- Optimize pulse capture with fixed and variable length gated acquisition to capture just the pulse time of interest and not dead time
- Add real-time spectrum analyzer (RTSA) capability to the UXA, PXA or MXA signal analyzers to pinpoint interference caused by other transmitters in the operating band or other events such as cross-modulation of component carriers in the transmitter.
- Scatter plot can show the detailed pulse parameters by changing units in X- and Y-scales from pulse number, peak level in dBm, droop in dB, major time parameters such as rise time, rise edge, fall time, pulse width, PRI, and frequency parameters such as mean frequency, peak-to-peak deviation, mean phase and best-fit FM slope.
- Populates a diverse set of pulse metrics in a flexible table format. All metrics, including pulse table results, result statistics, and cumulative statistics are easily saved into formats such as .csv for custom reports and post analysis
- Support multi-touch user interface and SCPI remote interface programming
- KeysightCare software support subscription included