Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Frequency range 10 MHz to 3.0 GHz in a one box solution
- N-type (m) connector
- SNS series noise source compatibility: N4000A, N4001A, N4002A
- Extend the NFA solution up to 110 GHz with special block downconverters
N8973A is a high performance noise figure analyzer designed to make fast, accurate and repeatable noise figure measurement.
With the N8973A ease of use features, you can set up complex measurements simply and easily giving you repeatable and reliable results you can trust.
The N8973A offers simultaneous noise figure and gain measurements with the ability to view, print and save the data/display in multiple formats.
The N8973A also has the ability to characterize amplifiers and frequency translating devices, including LO control over dedicated 2nd GPIB.
The N8973A offers increased measurement accuracy and faster measurement speed, as well as six user selectable measurement bandwidths.