Set up your scope to show BroadR-Reach protocol decode in less than 30 seconds
- Get access to a rich set of integrated protocol-level triggers
- Save time and eliminate errors by viewing packets at the protocol level
- Use time-correlated views to quickly troubleshoot protocol problems back to their timing or signal integrity root cause
- Order N8847A-1FP or N8847A-1TP as an option to your new Infiniium oscilloscope for a factory installed version
- Order N8847A-1FP as an option to your E6961A automotive Ethernet transmit solution
- Infiniium S-Series Series (Trigger)
- Infiniium including S-Series (Decode)
This application includes a suite of configurable protocol-level trigger conditions specific to BroadR-Reach.
The multi-tab protocol viewer includes correlation between the waveforms and the selected packet, enabling you to quickly move between the physical and protocol layer information using the time-correlated tracking marker.
NOTE: The BroadR-Reach/100BASE-T1 protocol generates a full duplex connection using a differential pair of wires for data transmission. If your wire pair signal is transmitting in opposite directions at the same time, it cannot be decoded. To separate the signals, you can use the energy efficient Ethernet fixture. Available for purchase as part of E6961A.
Learn more about Automotive Ethernet Compliance Solutions