Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
- Products and Services
- Instrument Measurement Software
- Oscilloscope Software
- N8839A Hybrid Memory Cube (HMC) Compliance Test Software [Discontinued]
N8839A Hybrid Memory Cube (HMC) Compliance Test Software
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- 100% test coverage of voltage, jitter, signaling rate and return loss measurement.
- Supports HMC Specification from HMC Consortium.
- Offline setup allows for compliance testing on saved waveform files.
- Switch matrix option to enable simultaneous connection of multiple data lanes.
Hybrid Memory Cube (HMC) compliance test software is designed to test HMC technology, which is a revolutionary innovation in DRAM memory architecture that sets a new standard for memory performance. Use the HMC application to test, debug and characterize your designs quickly. It automatically configures the oscilloscope for each test and generates an informative HTML report at the end of the test. The application not only compares the results with the specification test limit but also includes margin analysis that indicates how closely the device passes or fails each test.
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements