Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services | Global Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service — TaaS
- Network / Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- The N8814A 10GBASE-KR Backplane Ethernet electrical compliance application software provides rapid and automated testing of Backplane Ethernet network devices.
- The application automates compliance test coverage for tests in the Backplane Ethernet IEEE 802.3ap specification.
- A wide range of 10GBASE-KR Backplane Ethernet electrical tests are performed.
- Optional 40GBASE-KX4 Backplane Ethernet compliance is supported using the Keysight Switch Matrix.
- Automated setup ensures result repeatability and lets test engineers run the application without being an expert on Backplane Ethernet testing procedures.
- Test setup wizard guides user through test selection, configuration, connection, execution and results reporting.
- Oscilloscope setup is automatically configured for each test, and measurement connection setups are displayed.
- Test results reports test configuration, measurements made, pass/fail status, margin analysis and waveforms.
- N2802A 25 GHz InfiniiMax III Series probe amplifier
- N2836A InfiniiMax III 26 GHz solder-in probe head
- When combined with 40GBase-KR4 Ethernet option: Keysight U3020A S26 or BitIfEye BIT2100 Switch Matrix
- The application is available as a fixed license for a specific oscilloscope, or it can be ordered as a server-based floating license that can move between multiple oscilloscopes
- Use the user-defined application tool to: Create and fully integrate custom tests, configuration variables and connection instructions; Insert external application calls into the run sequence, such as MATLAB scripts or your device controller; Configure additional external instruments used in your test suite.
The N8814A 10GBASE-KR Backplane Ethernet electrical performance validation and compliance software for Infiniium Series oscilloscopes gives you a fast and easy way to verify and debug your 10GBASE-KR and 40GBASE-KR4 Ethernet designs. The Ethernet electrical test software lets you automatically execute Ethernet physical-layer (PHY) electrical tests and displays the results in a flexible report format. In addition to the measurement data, the report provides a margin analysis that shows how closely your device passed or failed each test.
The 10GBASE-KR electrical performance validation and compliance software performs a wide range of electrical tests to meet the 10GBASE-KR electrical specifications as documented in the IEEE 802.3ap standard. The software requires at least one InfiniiMax active differential probe (N2802A or N2803A) with N2836A InfiniiMax III 26 GHz solder-in probe head. For the optional 40GBASE-KR4 Backplane Ethernet compliance testing, you will need the Keysight U3020A S26 or BitIfEye BIT2100 Switch Matrix hardware, which supports multi-channel digital signals.
The N8814A 10GBASE-KR Backplane Ethernet electrical performance validation and compliance software runs on all Infiniium 90000 X-Series and 90000 Q-Series oscilloscopes.
NOTE: This product has a June 1, 2020 end of life and is replaced by D9010EAPC