Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Set up your scope to show MIPI® DigRFSM v4 (M-PHY) protocol decode in less than 30 seconds
- Get access to a rich set of integrated software-based protocol-level triggers
- Save time and eliminate errors by viewing packets at the protocol level
- Use time-correlated views to quickly troubleshoot serial protocol problems back to their timing or signal integrity root cause
- Infiniium 3.50 or higher software revision for 9000/90000 Series scope
- N8807A MIPI DigRF v4 (M-PHY) Protocol Decode (Option 051 on new 9000/90000 Series scope or N5435A-047 for application server license)
Emerging serial bus standards in the wireless mobile industry have created the need to test and debug MIPI DigRF v4 (M-PHY) interface.
Keysight’s 9000 and 90000 Series oscilloscopes offer both compliance and protocol analysis for MIPI DigRF v4 designs.
The MIPI DigRF v4 protocol decode application enables faster and better development of wireless mobile products employing the MIPI technology.
The protocol analysis application enables teams to quickly move from physical layer to protocol layer measurements and includes software-based triggering.