Communication signals continue to evolve as new and emerging wireless standards are defined and deployed. Next generation standards have wider bandwidth and added complexity. They are also time variant and low power. Traditional methods of monitoring communication signals from outside the city limits, within a crowded vehicle, or walking with a handheld analyzer will not support these new standards.
The Keysight N6841A RF Sensor enables you to place an RF spectrum monitoring station wherever and whenever you need it, and for as long as you need it, without location constraints or physical infrastructure.
- Automate wide area, close-proximity signal monitoring, interference detection, identification, location, and reporting
- Increase flexibility — set up rugged, portable RF sensors in fixed, temporary, or mobile platforms in any environment for extended time
- Remotely deploy a single sensor or a network of sensors synchronously, country- or city-wide
- Customize for your application with software for spectrum monitoring, emitter location, signal intercept, and capture/analysis
- Acheive high reliability in indoor and outdoor environments
- Increase preselection filtering over traditional spectrum analyzers
- Continuously monitor the spectrum, in real time, 24/7
- Record I/Q with analog and digital signal analysis for signal classification, demodulation, and decoding
Interested in a N6841A?
Extend The Capabilities
Application Notes 2021.05.30
Techniques and Trends in Signal Monitoring, Frequency Management, and Geolocation of Wireless Emitters
View All Resources