The Keysight N6731A 50 W DC power module provides programmable voltage and current, measurement and protection features at a very economical price, making these modules suitable to power the DUT or to provide power for ATE system resources such as fixture control. This module is for use in the N6700 Low-Profile Modular Power System. To order this module, please order an N6710A custom configured Modular Power System and specify this module as an option to the N6710A.
For more information regarding newer versions of these products, click here.
- Part of N6700 Low Profile Modular Power System
- Programmable voltage and current
- Read-back of voltage and current
- Overvoltage, Overcurrent, Overtemperature protection
- Outputs can be connected in series or parallel
- Standard Commands for Programmable Instruments (SCPI)
- VXI plug&play drivers and IVI-COM drivers
- Optional built-in output disconnect relays
- For complete details, click on the Data Sheet link
Click here to learn about N6700 Modular Power System