- The N6467A BroadR-Reach compliance application provides rapid and automated testing of automotive BroadR-Reach network devices.
- The application automates 100% compliance test coverage for all tests in the automotive physical layer electrical transceiver BroadR-Reach specification.
- Testing can be done at the oscilloscope or remotely using programmatic commands. Programmability allows, for example, testing over an extended period of time in an environmental chamber.
- Automated setups ensure result repeatability and enable test engineers to run the application without being an expert on BroadR-Reach testing procedures.
- Test setup wizard guides user through test selection, configuration, connection, execution and results reporting.
- Oscilloscope setup is automatically configured for each test, and measurement connection setups are displayed.
- Test results report documents test configuration, measurements made, pass/fail status, margin analysis and waveforms.
- The application is available as a fixed license for a specific oscilloscope or can be ordered as a server-based floating license that can move between multiple oscilloscopes (compatible with Infiniium 9000, S-Series, 90000, V-Series or Z-Series)
- Keysight’s network analyzer can be used for MDI return loss test, spectrum analyzers used for the power spectral density test and Keysight’s function generator can be used for the distributing signal source
- Link segment and receiver testing available with E6963A and E6962A solution numbers.
- Complete automotive Ethernet configuration guidelines
The N6467A BroadR-Reach automotive Ethernet compliance application software for Infiniium Series oscilloscopes provides you with a fast and easy way to verify and debug your automotive BroadR-Reach technology designs.
The BroadR-Reach automotive Ethernet electrical test software lets you automatically execute Ethernet physical-layer (PHY) electrical tests and displays the results in a flexible report format. In addition to the measurement data, the report provides a margin analysis that shows how closely your device passed or failed each test. The BroadR-Reach automotive Ethernet electrical compliance software performs a wide range of electrical tests to meet the BroadR-Reach specification.
Learn more about Automotive Ethernet Compliance Solutions