- Test setup wizard guides you through test selection, configuration, connection, execution, and results reporting.
- Measurement connection setups are displayed.
- Automated setup and control of the required crosstalk source(s).
- Oscilloscope setup is automatically configured for each test.
- Test results report documents test configuration, measurements made, pass/fail status, margin analysis, and waveforms.
- Create and fully integrate custom tests, configuration variables and connection instructions.
- Insert external application calls into the run sequence, such as MATLAB scripts or your device controller.
- Configure additional external instruments used in your test suite.
The Keysight Technologies N6463A Thunderbolt Transmitter Electrical Performance Validation and Compliance Test Software for Infiniium 90000 X- and 90000 Q-Series oscilloscopes provides you with a fast and easy way to verify and debug your Thunderbolt designs. The Thunderbolt electrical test software allows you to automatically execute Thunderbolt physical-layer (PHY) electrical tests, and it displays the results in a flexible report format. In addition to the measurement data, the report provides a margin analysis that shows how closely your device passed or failed each test.