Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
- Products and Services
- Instrument Measurement Software
- Oscilloscope Software
- N5392C Ethernet 10/100/1G Compliance Software with Energy Efficient Ethernet [Discontinued]
N5392C Ethernet 10/100/1G Compliance Software with Energy Efficient Ethernet
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Provides rapid and automated testing of Energy Efficient Ethernet network devices
- Automates compliance test coverage for tests in the Energy Efficient Ethernet IEEE802.3az-2010 specification
- Wide range of Energy Efficient Ethernet electrical tests are performed for 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX and 10BASE-T
- Automated setup ensures result repeatability and lets test engineers run the application without being an expert on Energy Efficient Ethernet testing procedures
- Test setup wizard guides user through test selection, configuration, connection, execution and results reporting
- Oscilloscope setup is automatically configured for each test, and measurement connection setups are displayed
- Test results reports test configuration, measurements made, pass/fail status, margin analysis and waveforms
- Use the user-defined application tool to:
- Create and fully integrate custom tests, configuration variables and connection instructions
- Insert external application calls into the run sequence, such as MATLAB scripts or your device controller
- Configure additional external instruments used in your test suite
The N5392C Ethernet 10/100/1G compliance software with Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) provides you with a fast and easy way to verify and debug your 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX and 10BASE-T Energy Efficient Ethernet designs. The Ethernet electrical test software lets you automatically execute Ethernet physical-layer (PHY) electrical tests and displays the results in a flexible report format. In addition to the measurement data, the report provides a margin analysis that shows how closely your device passed or failed each test.
The Ethernet 10/100/1G compliance software with Energy Efficient Ethernet performs a wide range of electrical tests to meet the Energy Efficient Ethernet electrical specifications for 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX and 10BASE-T systems as documented in the IEEE 802.3az-2010 standard.
The N5392C Ethernet 10/100/1G compliance software with Energy Efficient Ethernet requires the Wilder Technologies Energy Efficient Ethernet electrical compliance test fixture (EEE-TPA-ERK), at least one InfiniiMax active differential probe (1131A, 1132A, 1134A, 1168A or 1169A) with E2678A socketed differential probe head, and two SMA cables (for 1000BASE-T measurements only).
For standard Ethernet jitter measurements for 1000BASE-T, you need to use the N5396A gigabit Ethernet jitter test cable with the N5395C Ethernet test fixture; a second InfiniiMax active differential probe and two E2677A or N5381A solder-in differential probe heads; and a BNC cable (for 1000BASE-T and 10BASE-T measurements only).
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements