Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
Reach for Unrivaled Excellence
More than just a vector network analyzer, the PNA-X is the world’s most integrated and flexible microwave test engine for measuring active devices such as amplifiers, mixers, and frequency converters. The hardware includes two internal signal sources, a signal combiner, S-parameter and noise receivers, pulse modulators and generators, and a set of switches and RF access points. These hardware features provide a powerful core for a broad range of linear and nonlinear measurements, all with a single set of connections to your device under test.
The Keysight N5247B PNA-X Microwave Network Analyzer 10 MHz to 67 GHz is an integrated and flexible test engine that can measure active devices such as amplifiers, mixers, and frequency converters. The combination of two internal signal sources, a signal combiner, S-parameter and noise receivers, pulse modulators and generators, and a flexible set of switches and RF access points provide a powerful hardware core for a broad range of linear and nonlinear measurements, all with a single set of connections to your device-under-test (DUT). When characterizing active devices, the Keysight N5247B has the perfect balance of speed and performance to give you an edge.
- Simplify your test system by replacing an entire rack of equipment with one PNA-X network analyzer.
- Reduce test time with the widest range of single-connection measurement applications.
- Accurately test linear and nonlinear device characterization using advanced error correction.
- Choose from the industry's widest range of measurement applications for speed, accuracy, and ease of use in advanced RF test.
- Accelerate insight into component behavior using a multitouch display and intuitive user interface.