Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- A variety of setup and triggering controls
- Programmable control with built-in API
Stream waveforms from your computer hard drive at rates up to 40 MSa/s
Selecting Option 121 for the N5110A Baseband Studio for waveform streaming allows you to stream waveform data from the your computer's hard drive or hard drive array at rates up to 40 MSa/s, providing a modulation bandwidth of about 32 MHz. Coupled with an E4438C ESG or E8267C PSG vector signal generator, custom I/Q wavefroms, limited in size only by hard drive of your computer system, can be used to provide a realistic signal environment for your device under test.
Option 121 is recommended for testing radar systems and wideband communications systems. A long time-record of unique test signal coupled with wide modulation bandwidth is ideal for the simulation of complex radar emitters and target returns for component, transceiver, and early system level test. The high sample rate also enables the generation of wideband communications test signals, such as WLAN, WiMAX, custom OFDM, and multicarrier scenarios.
How to upgrade
If you currently own N5110A Baseband Studio for waveform streaming, it can be upgraded to include Option 121 by ordering N5110AK-121. Options 117 to 120 required.