- Standard-compliant optical stress characterization for 10, 40, and 100GBASE optical modules dedicated to mobile fronthauling (CPRI options 7, 8, and 10)
- Turnkey solution automates all required instruments in the solution
- Repeatable calibration of optical stressed eye
- Adjustable target values for ER, VECP, J2, J9, optical modulation amplitude (OMA)
- PJ2 or BUJ test
- Calibration of ER, VECP, J2, J4, J9, OMA parameters
- Jitter tolerance compliance and margin test
- Automated calibration and full control of all instruments with the N4917CPCA software
- DUT control interface for full automated JTOL test
- Supports rates from 10 to 28 Gbaud at 1300 and 1550 nm wavelengths on single-mode fiber and 850 nm on multimode fiber
The N4917CPCA software provides an automated, standard-compliant stressed receiver sensitivity test according to the common public radio interface (CPRI) test specification. Several test instruments such as a bit error ratio tester, digital sampling oscilloscope, optical reference transmitter, and tunable laser source are required to operate together to achieve a compliant, repeatable optical stressed eye. This stressed eye is then fed to the receiver under test, where bit error ratio or jitter is measured under the stress conditions defined in the standard.
Automated calibration of the optical stressed eye results in time savings of more than a factor of 10 compared to a manual setup. Turnkey software with test automation controls the whole setup, reducing the time needed for individual test software development.
Interested in a N4917CPCA?
Extend the Capabilities for Your Optical Receiver Stress Test Solution
Featured Resources for N4917CPCA Optical Receiver Stress Test Solution
81576A Variable Optical Attenuator Modules with Power Control and Straight Interface
N4917BACA Optical Receiver Stress Test