Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- RJ45 interface with 10/100/1000BASE-T support
- SFP interface for 1000BASE-SX, -LX Gigabit Ethernet over fiber
- optional Wiremap test or auxiliary Ethernet port
- optional USB powered 100BASE-FX media converter
- RFC 2544 network benchmarking up to 1 Gbit/s
- Traffic generation up to 1 Gbit/s
- Jumbo Frame Generation up to 16,000 Bytes
- Bi-directional Packet Error Rate Testing
- Autodiscovery pre-defines an Autotest suite for easiest setup
- Autotest of network resources simplifies network rating and troubleshooting
- optional Voice over IP quality: MOS and R-factor (ITU-T G.107)
- optional IPTV statistics (ETSI TR 101 290), and Media Delivery Index (MDI, RFC 4445)
Protocol and Codec Support
- IP, IPX, NetBIOS, PPPoE Dial-up for subscriber line testing
- RTSP (RFC 2326), IGMP v2 (RFC2236), IGMP v3 (RFC3376)
- ITU-T G.994.1, G.992.1, G.992.3, G.992.5, VoIP signaling: SIP (RFC 3261), STUN (RFC3489), H.248 (RFC3525)
- Codecs: ITU-T G.711 A-law and µ-law, G.729A and B, G.723.1, G.721, G.726
This product has been discontinued by Keysight on July 31, 2009, and it is no longer available. Technical support will be available for at least 5 years beyond the discontinuance date, and WireScope/FrameScope accessory products will continue to be sold for the next 5 years.
Keysight’s FrameScope Pro is a handheld Ethernet deployment and troubleshooting tool. With the FrameScope Pro, technicians deploying Ethernet in Metro networks have a fast, efficient and very cost effective test solution for measuring any line rates up to 1 Gbit/s.
The FrameScope Pro's color touch screen and online manuals make it very easy to use and the predefined performance test suites allow the technician to run tests by pressing a single button.
The FrameScope Pro also has a complete toolkit for testing local area networks: Keysight's unique Autotest will measure the performance of network resources and services using the same operations that an end user would execute, and then present detail on each operation and compare the measured performance against predefined, yet customizable performance metrics.
The VoIP and IPTV test functions for the FrameScope Pro provide operator-independent quality of experience (QoE) measurements of Voice over IP services, based on MOS (Mean Opinion Score) and R-factor. A comprehensive list of IPTV performance metrics provides detailed insights into video service quality. Fewer troubleshooting tickets and shorter time spent at the customer site are achieved by efficient and unambiguous verification and documentation of Service Level Agreements.
The FrameScope Pro coupled with the DSL golden modem, ADSL and VDSL testing allows user to monitor signaling parameters, verify services provided and validate DSL connectivity at ease.
- Supports 802.3z-compliant 10/100/1000BASE-T copper and 1000BASE-SX/LX gigabit fiber SFP interfaces
- RFC 2544 performance benchmarking verifies throughput at full line rate on both copper and fiber Ethernet interfaces at speeds up to 1 Gbit/s comes with selectable custom frame lengths and error tolerance features.
- Packet Error Rate Testing feature provides more than 24 hours testing, both uni-directional or bi-directional and data patterns can be selected.
- Traffic Generator tool generates network traffic in various configurable frame sizes capable of injecting CRC error, Short Frame, Long Frame and multiple host simulations.
- Optional IPTV testing supports for both RTP analysis and Transport stream analysis. IPTV tests can be run in global network setting or an IPTV- specific network setting.
- Downloading of Test suites and Video station list are available from a user-managed ftp server.
- Optional ADSL/VDSL testing monitor the signaling properties, verify DSL installations and confirm connectivity to the DSLAM with the use of the DSL external tester.
- Optional VoIP function initiates an IP phone call using SIP (RFC 3261) between two points and performs voice quality tests either using live audio or pre-recorded speech. Optional VoIP traffic generation for stress testing of links and networks.
- VoIP calls between two FrameScopes are possible even without a SIP server in place. Connection to VoIP service can be made through TCP/IP or through PPPoE dial-up.
- Two-port configuration functions simultaneous traffic generation and VoIP testing with the use of the optional Auxiliary port.
- Report Generation where documentation and certification is possible, hardcopy reports of the test results can be produced using the instrument's built-in web server interface. The web interface includes a real-time view of the instrument's display and allows for remote control of all functions allowing troubleshooting, monitoring, and reporting from central office, eliminating costly dispatches.
- Autotest application performance testing allows for quick isolation of protocol, configuration and resource performance problems
- Automatic Network Discovery simplifies use and documents network resources and stations
- Full-screen, color LCD displays clear and complete results, touch-screen interface and online manuals enhance ease of use