Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
- Products and Services
- N2610A FrameScope 350 and WireScope 350 Professional Test Kits [Obsolete]
N2610A FrameScope 350 and WireScope 350 Professional Test Kits
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
LAN Cabling Certification
- TIA Categories 3/5e/5/6
- ISO/IEC Classes C, D and E
- Network discovery lets users survey the network and generate a complete list of workstations, switches, routers, servers and other network devices.
- Complete network testing that quickly isolates protocol, configuration, performance and cabling problems.
- RJ45 interface with 10/100BASE-T support
- RFC 2544 network performance benchmarking up to 100 Mbit/s
Usability and Productivity
- Remote control through a web browser allows operation from location on the network.
- View FrameScope 350 Web Interface
- Detailed network test reports via the web interface and the included ScopeData Pro software produces graphical cable test reports.
- Easy to use color touch screen interface minimizes training requirements.
This product has been discontinued by Keysight on July 31, 2009, and it is no longer available. Technical support will be available for at least 5 years beyond the discontinuance date, and WireScope/FrameScope accessory products will continue to be sold for the next 5 years:
RFC-2544 Performance Benchmark Testing
The FrameScope 350 is a powerful Ethernet deployment tool capable of throughput and latency measurements for SLA verification or performance testing. The FrameScope 350 performs RFC 2544 performance tests at full 100Mbits line rate. The test results can be stored on the CompactFlash card and printed via the remote interface.
Performance evaluations to automate and simplify network service testing and pre-qualification
Users can measure how long it takes to download a file or Web page from a specific server on the network using the FrameScope 350 Autotest, eliminating the expense and complexity of performance baselining. Useful for both network troubleshooting and pre-qualification, it is the only handheld analyzer that can automatically measure and report the performance of common network services using objective performance metrics.
Pinpoint errors and misconfigurations to quickly diagnose and troubleshoot network problems
Users can identify 10/100 Mbps Ethernet utilization, broadcasts, collisions and errors - or quickly pinpoint incorrectly assigned subnet masks, misconfigured servers, and duplicate IP addresses. The FrameScope 350 rapidly discovers and displays all devices in a switched network, giving support staff instant visibility into the IP and IPX devices on different subnets, along with their MAC addresses, Network addresses, and names.
Perform Category 6 and Fiber Optic Cable testing to certify physical cabling infrastructure
Installation technicians can fully test and certify to TIA and international cabling and networking standards. The FrameScope 350 measures length, and noise level, and - with a DualRemote 350 connected to the opposite end of the cable - performs complete cable certification testing including Category 6 / Class E. Competitive products have limited cabling testing functionality and are unable to perform certification.
Remote control for remote office support or historical data collection
Network managers and senior technicians can assist on-site personnel directly from the central office using the FrameScope 350's web-based remote control capability. In addition, the FrameScope can be placed strategically within the network and controlled remotely to gather statistics over time or perform troubleshooting functions. Test results can be saved to produce professional-quality graphical reports, which can be printed or viewed online.
- View FrameScope 350 Web Interface
Easy network installation and management
The FrameScope 350 features an easy-to-use color touch screen and a powerful network discovery capability that allows network installation and maintenance technicians to easily survey the network and generate a complete list of workstations, switches, routers, servers and other network devices.
- View FrameScope 350 user interface screens
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements