- Single-slot AXIe controller module
- Intel i7-6820EQ 2.8 GHz quad-core processor with Hyper-Threading Technology
- Front removable 240 GB solid state drive and 8 GB DDR4 RAM memory standard with an option for 16 GB
- x16, Gen 3 PCIe link to the AXIe backplane providing up to 16 GB/s max data bandwidth from CPU to AXIe backplane (actual data bandwidth depends on chassis capability)
- Front panel connections: four USB 3.0, two USB 2.0, two LAN (10/100/1000), three 4K-capable DisplayPort 1.2, and GP-IB, x8, Gen 3 PCIe IPASS connector on the front panel for controlling a second AXIe chassis or connection to RAID storage
- 64-bit Windows 7 operating system
The M9537A is a second-generation AXIe embedded controller which enables new capabilities such AXIe wide PCIe support, multiple 4K video outputs, and optional high speed disk cache. It is designed for high performance, compact AXIe systems.
The embedded controller is a powerful, one-slot module that easily integrates into hybrid test systems using the GP-IB, USB, and LAN front panel interfaces. Built upon a high-performance Intel Core i7 quad-core processor with Hyper-Threading Technology, it is perfect for high-performance applications and multi-tasking environments.
Interested in a M9537A?
Extend the capabilities for your AXIe High Performance Embedded Controller: 2.8 GHz Quad-Core, 8 GB
Featured Resources for M9537A AXIe High Performance Embedded Controller: 2.8 GHz Quad-Core, 8 GB
User Manuals 2020.12.20
Keysight M9537A AXIe Embedded Controller User Guide
User Manuals 2021.03.15
Keysight M9537A AXIe Embedded Controller Security Guide
Technical Specifications 2016.09.20
Keysight M9537A AXIe Embedded Controller Specification Guide
Quick Start Guides 2019.10.30
Keysight M9537A AXIe Embedded Controller Startup Guide
Data Sheets 2019.10.30
M9537A AXIe Embedded Controller
View All Resources
M9502A AXIe 2-Slot Chassis
M9505A AXIe 5-Slot Chassis