Leading the Way in Millimeter-Wave Testing
The M9384B VXG is the industry's first dual-channel microwave signal generators capable of up to 44 GHz signals.
- Wide RF bandwidth (2 GHz)
- High output power to compensate for system loss and enable 5G power amplifier and over-the-air (OTA) testing
- Phase coherent local oscillator (LO) and baseband synchronization for multi-user or beamforming MIMO OTA testing
- PathWave Signal Generation software supports application-specific and custom signal creation
- 3GPP 5G NR standard-compliant signals with channel coding and multi-antenna port support
Address the Most Demanding Wideband Millimeter-Wave Applications
Keysight VXG signal generators offer a wide range of advanced features.
- Optimize measurement integrity and minimize uncertainty for wide bandwidths at millimeter-wave frequencies
- Experience a streamlined graphical user interface for 5G NR when creating standard-compliant test signals
- Choose from two convenient form factors with identical performance —multi-touch benchtop or PXI
Eliminate Uncertainties From Your Test Results With a Reliable Signal Source
In the race to get to market faster, you need test results you can trust. Selecting the right, reliable instrument for the job can make a difference.
A Keysight test expert describes the fundamentals of signal generators in the white paper, below. It will help you make an informed choice when selecting your next source.
PathWave Signal Generation Software
PathWave Signal Generation software is a flexible suite of signal-creation tools that will reduce the time you spend on signal simulation. Its performance-optimized reference signals - validated by Keysight - enhance the characterization and verification of your devices.
- Create performance-optimized reference signals
- Validate component, transmitter, and receiver testing
- Ensure designs meet latest standards
- Speed signal creation and reduce simulation time
Interested in a M9384B?
Extend the Capabilities
Technical Overviews 2020.08.12
Selecting a Signal Generator
Data Sheets 2021.03.10
VXG M9384B and VXG-m M9383B
Configuration Guides 2020.09.02
M9384B VXG Microwave Signal Generator
White Papers 2019.02.03
4 Tips for 5G New Radio (5G NR) Signal Creation
5G Waveform Generation & Analysis Testbed, Reference Solution
White Papers 2019.04.09
Configuring Phase-Coherent RF Signal Generation
White Papers 2019.12.09
Improve Test Integrity for RF and Microwave Signal Generation
Application Notes 2018.01.11
Understanding Phase Noise Needs and Choices in Signal Generation
Application Notes 2020.04.24
Better Satellite Link Distortion Testing Using Spectral Correlation Method
Application Notes 2019.05.20
How to Minimize Measurement Uncertainty Using RF Signal Generators
Signal Generation Solutions Catalog