Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Automatic mask creation using input standard
- Easily download multi-region masks and setups based on industry standards
- Test up to 200,000 waveforms per second with the industry’s fastest hardware-based mask testing technology
- Detailed pass/fail statistics
- Test to high quality standards based on “six sigma” in seconds
- Multiple user-selectable test criteria
REPLACEMENT PRODUCT: This product has been replaced by packages M9240AUTB, M9240GENB, M9240AERB, M9240PWRB and M9240BDLB. These replacement packages enable multiple software options at once. Select the package that best applies to your industry.
With the fastest architecture in its class, featuring up to 1,000,000 waveforms/sec, you will capture more of those elusive problems you worry about and ensure they don’t ship to customers. With the mask limit testing measurement application, you can quickly test up to 200,000 waveforms per second to a known good waveform with quick go/no-go test results, saving you valuable test time while providing you with more confidence in test results. Test your signals to specified standards, as well as uncover unexpected signal anomalies, such as glitches.
Mask testing on other oscilloscopes is usually based on software-intensive processing technology, which tends to be slow. Keysight’s M924XA Series oscilloscopes mask test option is based on hardware-based technology. This means that M924XA Series oscilloscopes can perform up 200,000 real-time waveform pass/fail tests per second. This provides testing throughput that is orders of magnitude faster than what is available on other oscilloscope mask test solutions, making valid pass/fail statistics almost instantly.
This option works with M9241A, M9242A and M9243A PXIe modular oscilloscopes.