- Protocol trigger and hardware-based protocol decode
- Support for RS-232/422/485 and other UART serial buses
- Multiple bus decode triggering and listing display
- On-screen protocol decode in binary, HEX or ASCII
- On-screen protocol decode time-corrected with the serial data waveform
REPLACEMENT PRODUCT: This product has been replaced by package M9240GENB. This replacement enables multiple software options at once.
The RS232/422/485/UART serial triggering and decode option for M924XA Series oscilloscopes displays responsive, time-aligned, on-screen decode of RS-232/422/485 and other UART serial buses. It provides triggering capabilities on specified transmit or receive values, as well as on parity errors. Trigger on and acquire RS-232/422/485/UART signals using scope channels. Hardware-based decode means the scope stays responsive and fast when decode is turned on. Real-time counters continually count transmit and receive frames and errors.
This option works with M9241A, M9242A and M9243A PXIe modular oscilloscopes.