- 16 per pin programmable channels for logic levels, delay
- Parametric Measurement Unit (PMU) per channel
- Single and multi-site configurability
- Flexible per bit timing control
- On-the-fly pattern generation and editing
- Allocation of deep pattern memory per channel
- High voltage drivers and open drain control pins
- Software tools for quick test development
The Keysight M9195A PXIe digital stimulus/response (PXI DSR) module is ideal for IC design validation and production test environments. The PXI DSR provides 16 bi-directional digital channels with programmable logic levels and can be configured for synchronized cyclized digital data, for parametric measurements, or for static digital IO.
The PXI DSR offers high configuration flexibility, multi-site capability and per-channel programming, including per channel parametric measurements, programmable delay and other high performance and time saving features and software tools. The PXI DSR offers deep memory and the unique ability to create flexible waveform timing sets using high-level driver commands, edit as few as one single bit in a pattern, apply up to 1 ns resolution edge placement, and move pattern edges without the need to recompile.
Select from single-site and multi-site cables as well as proto typing board and cable for fast connection and test development.