- 0.03 dB insertion loss repeatability guaranteed throughout the 5 million cycle operating life ensures accuracy of your test results.
- Unmatched isolation 60 dB at 40 GHz minimizes cross talk in high density ATE systems.
- Broadband from DC to 40 GHz fits most communication and aerospace/defense applications.
- Route RF and microwave signals in automated test applications.
- Flexibility to build switch matrix as desired, hence a low-cost-per-cycle solution with high RF performance.
- Peace-of-mind in switch technology from Keysight who has a proven record for providing versatile, quality switches.
- Exceptional 0.03 dB insertion loss repeatability.
- Long life cycles of 5 million cycles guaranteed, 10 million cycles typical.
- Unmatched isolation and low SWR.
Keysight M9156CH40 is a dual transfer PXI hybrid switch module, which integrates two Keysight 87222D coaxial transfer switches. It is a 2 slot wide size module.
M9156CH40 operates from DC to 40 GHz, providing a low cost-per-cycle operation switching solution for measurement and automation of Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) systems without compromise in the RF performance. It is being used in applications such as ATE, RF communications measurements and RF parametric measurements where a rugged switching module is needed for signal routing. Keysight M9156CH40 transfer switches can be used in many different applications to increase system flexibility and simplify system design. For example, switch between two inputs and two outputs, or bypass an active device.
The M9156CH40 provides an exceptional 0.03 dB insertion loss repeatability throughout 5 million life cycle, unmatched isolation required to maintain signal integrity, with a low SWR that minimizes measurement uncertainty.
Interested in a M9156CH40?
Extend the capabilities for your PXIh-Coaxial Switch: DC to 40 GHz, Dual Transfer
Featured Resources for M9156CH40 PXIh-Coaxial Switch: DC to 40 GHz, Dual Transfer
Data Sheets 2018.01.16
M9155/6/7C and M9155/6/7CH40 DC to 26.5/40 GHz PXI Hybrid Switch Modules
Data Sheets 2018.01.09
M9155/6/7C PXI Hybrid Switch Modules
Technical Overviews 2020.04.07
87222C/D/E Coaxial Transfer Switches