Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services | Global Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service — TaaS
- Network / Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Easily create just about any waveform you can imagine. Graphical, intuitive drag & drop user interface. Multiple waveform segments can be easily combined into multiple tracks, then aggregated into one composite output waveform.
- Import Keysight Signal Studio waveforms (.wfm files) into your Waveform Creator projects.
- IQ impairments and noise can be added to simulate real-world environments. Smoothing filters minimize spectral impurities that can result from discontinuities between combined waveform segments.
- Composite output waveform can be previewed in both time and frequency domains before being output to your vector signal generator, arbitrary waveform generator, or a file.
- 89600 VSA Recording Plug-in enables you to capture real-world signals measured with the 89600 VSA and combine them with other custom data segments, perfect for capturing an unknown signal or complex RF environment for later playback
- General Purpose Multitone Plug-in creates single, two-tone and multi-tone waveforms, including AM/FM/PM modulation, with configurable baseband filtering. Basic Utility Plug-in to adds blanking (silent time), square waves and/or Gaussian noise to your waveforms.
- DOCSIS 3.1 Modulation Plug-in (Opt DCS) provides both upstream and downstream waveforms that comply with DOCSIS 3.1 cable modem standards up to 16384-QAM, along with 89600 VSA setup files to easily demodulate and analyze these signals.
- Other Input Plug-ins include: Digital Modulation Plug-in (Opt AYA) to create basic and advanced digital formats similar to Keysight’s 89600 VSA software option AYA; SystemVue Plug-in (Opt SVM) enables import of waveforms created using Keysight’s SystemVue software; and User-Defined Plug-in enables you to build your own custom waveforms
- Aggregated waveforms can be output directly to a variety of signal and arbitrary waveform generators, or various file formats
- M9381A PXI Vector Signal Generator, M8190A, M9330/31, 81180A/B Arbitrary Waveform Generators, including support for streaming, added in v3.0: N5172B EXG, N5182A/B MXG, E4438C ESG, M8195A AWG, M8241A/42A AWG
- Unencrypted File Write (Opt DFW) enables output of unencrypted M9381A, CSV, MAT, BIN, and WFM files
- License key upgradeable options
- Transportable software license
- Premium software support and knowledge base subscriptions ensure access to future updates, training materials and dedicated support resources
The M9099 Waveform Creator is a modular software application focused on easy development of complex baseband and vector signals used in the validation and test of digital communications products. Built around a “drag and drop” graphical user interface, Waveform Creator allows quick development of multi-format, multi-track waveforms with waveform segments displaced in frequency and time. Its modularity supports multiple waveform types and VSG/AWG instruments to be “plugged in”, supporting expansion to include both current & future waveform types and instruments.
- DOCSIS 3.1 cable modem design and test
- Satellite communications, including ground-space, space-space, and deep-space
- Military communications and secure backhaul
- Academic research
- Extended test equipment support for specialized modulation formats
- Component validation, using either simulation, or the latest wideband test equipment
- Waveform Plug-In capability supporting popular digital modulation and custom waveforms
- Simple interface to set the desired signal parameters to compose waveform segments
- Select from a list of functional waveform plug-ins provided by Keysight or develop your own
- Pre-correct or distort to model a device’s behavior
- Build complex waveforms by combining waveform segments into multiple tracks.
- Composite waveform tracks can have different modulation rates and carrier frequencies, with the final output waveform resampled for correct reproduction
- Playback waveforms on a wide variety of Keysight vector signal generators and arbitrary waveform generators
- Generate unencrypted file output to export your waveform to your specific test environment.
- Remote SCPI capability for remote operation in test environments