Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
The M9082B is discontinued after June 1, 2019. The replacement model is the N9082EM0D X-Series Measurement Application with KeysightCare.
- LTE and LTE-Advanced TDD per 3GPP release 8 to 11
- Uplink and downlink RF transmitter conformance measurements in a single option
- Carrier aggregation (CA) with up to five component carriers (CCs) in both contiguous and non-contiguous configuration
- Output power level: channel power, transmit On/Off power
- Transmitted signal quality: EVM, frequency error, time alignment error, RSTP, OSTP, I/Q offset, spectral flatness and more. Pinpoint signal impairments with color-coded traces like EVM vs. symbol, EVM vs. subcarrier, detected allocations (subcarrier vs. symbol), constellation diagram, and frame summary
- Unwanted emissions: SEM, cumulative SEM, ACLR, cumulative ACLR (CACLR), OBW, spurious emissions, transmitter intermodulation
- All measurements are available for single carrier (LTE) and multi-carrier/CA (LTE-Advanced) with contiguous and non-contiguous allocations as defined by 3GPP
Performance (hardware dependent)
- Residual EVM, 5 MHz downlink signal: up to 0.34 % (0.28% nominal)
- Analysis bandwidth: Up to 160 MHz (with M9391A/M9393A Option B16)
- Compatible with M9391A PXIe VSA and M9393A Performance PXIe VSA
- The M9082B LTE/LTE-Advanced TDD Measurement Application (which runs on Windows 7/8) has replaced the M9082A LTE TDD Measurement Application (which only runs on Windows XP).
- Resource Manager provides simultaneous access to X-Series applications, 89600 VSA, and hardware drivers for fastest measurements
- License key upgradeable
- Transportable software license supports up to four PXI VSAs in one mainframe
- SCPI remote user interface
The LTE/LTE-Advanced TDD measurement application is one in a common library of measurement applications for the Keysight modular PXI VSAs, providing standard-based transmitter tests by adding fast one-button RF conformance measurements to help you design, evaluate, and manufacture your LTE and LTE-Advanced TDD base station and user equipment devices. The measurement application closely follows the 3GPP standard allowing you to stay on the leading edge of your design and manufacturing challenges.
RF transmitter testing
- Simplify measurement setup with automatic detection of downlink channels and signals. For eNB conformance testing, measurement is simplified by recalling E-TM presets, for each carrier, according to 3GPP TS 36.141 conformance document.
- Perform measurement on all LTE/LTE-Advanced channel bandwidths with ability to view measured results – of up to 5 CCs for LTE-Advanced- in multiple domains such as resource block, sub-carrier, slot, or symbol. Graphical displays with color coding and marker coupling allows you to search for problems faster and troubleshoot the found problems quicker.
- Test beyond physical layer by using the transport layer decoding functionality. Troubleshoot transport layer problems and verify the channel encoding is correct by getting access to data at different points in the receiver chain such as: demapped, deinterleaved, descrambled, deratematched and decoded data.