Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
The M9079A is discontinued after June 1, 2019. The replacement model is the N9079EM0D X-Series Measurement Application with KeysightCare.
- TD-SCDMA, TD-HSDPA/HSUPA/8PSK per 3GPP release 99 to 8
- Uplink and downlink RF transmitter measurements
- One-button measurements with pass/fail per the standard
- Downlink: EVM, frequency error, power vs. time, transmit power, code domain power, SEM, ACLR, and more
- Uplink: EVM, frequency stability, transmit ON/OFF power, PkCDE, SEM, ACLR, and more
- Automatic detection of QPSK, 16QAM and 8 PSK in code domain and modulation accuracy analysis
- Multiple result views: constellation diagram, code domain, numeric display, spectrum, time domain
Performance (hardware dependent)
- Composite EVM: +0.7% when EVM < 9%
- Analysis bandwidth: Up to 160 MHz (with M9391A/M9393A Option B16)
- Compatible with M9391A PXI VSA and M9393A Performance PXI VSA
- Resource Manager provides simultaneous access to X-Series applications and hardware drivers for fastest measurements
- License key upgradeable
- Transportable software license supports up to four PXI VSAs in one mainframe
- SCPI remote user interface
The TD-SCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA/8PSK measurement application is one in a common library measurement applications for the Keysight modular PXI VSAs, providing standard-based transmitter tests by adding fast one-button RF conformance measurements to help you design, evaluate, and manufacture your TD-SCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA/8PSK base station and user equipment devices. The measurement application closely follows the 3GPP and the China Communication Standards Association (CCSA) standard helping you to stay on the leading edge of your design and manufacturing challenges.
RF transmitter testing
- Simplify measurement setup with one-button measurements for both downlink and uplink in a single option with pass/fail limits in accordance with 3GPP TS25.142 and TS34.122 specifications.
- Expedite troubleshooting and design verification using a rich selection of traces: I/Q measured polar graph; code domain power; peak/avg metrics showing numeric result table with average and peak hold statistic results; capture time summary showing a summary table with measurement results of multiple slots; slot CDE/EVM showing EVM, peak CDE, and frequency error in three windows.
- Perform power versus time (PvT) measurements using two sweeps with different attenuator and preamp setups to meet the standard stringent dynamic range requirement of 112 dB for base stations.
- Capable of demodulating the TD-SCDMA signal with arbitrary phase or rotation for different channel codes over TD-SCDMA measurements.