- Applications that utilize an external computer to control the M9018A PXIe Chassis
- 1 slot 3U module for use in the M9018A PXIe Chassis
- Single x8 link to PXIe backplane
- Standard x8 cabled PCIe connector for use with standard PCIe cables and external computers
- Gen 2 PCIe x8 link provides up to a 4 GB/s data rate from external controller to M9018A
- Fully transparent to test system software applications
The M9021A is designed for the M9018A chassis and utilizes unique features built into the M9018A. It is not compatible with the PXIe system slot in other PXIe chassis. Once installed in the M9018A chassis and connected to an external host computer via a standard PCIe cable, it provides a very high bandwidth serial link between the two.
To ensure the best performance, the M9021A should be paired with a Gen 2 x8 Host PC card such as the Keysight M9048A. A x8 PCIe cable tested to operate at Gen 2 speeds such as the Keysight Y1202A should also be used.
Interested in a M9021A?
Extend the capabilities for your PCIe Cable Interface
Featured Resources for M9021A PCIe Cable Interface
Data Sheets 2019.08.25
Interface Modules and Adapters for PXI and AXIe Systems
Installation Guides 2014.08.31
M9021A Gen 2, x8 PCIe Cable Interface Module - Installation Guide
Reference Guides 2016.10.03
M9018A, M9021A Memory Information and declassification procedures.
PXI and AXIe Instruments, Software, Reference Solutions and Services
View All Resources
M9048A PCIe Desktop Adapter