M8100 Series Highlights
Enhance Your Reality
The M8100 Series arbitrary waveform generators (AWGs) offer a level of versatility that enables you to set up complex real-world signals — whether you need precise signals to characterize the performance of a design or need to stress a device to its limits. From low-observable radar to high-density communications, testing is more realistic with our precision arbitrary waveform generators.
- Push radar and electronic warfare designs farther with highly realistic signal scenarios
- Leverage up to 256 GSa/s sample rates
- Debug your toughest designs with confidence using superior signal fidelity
- Use high-resolution and wide-bandwidth signals simultaneously
- Stress your device to its limits with clean or distorted signals
- Reduce system footprint with AXIe form factor
Meet The new M8199A, Keysight's Fastest AWG
To create next-generation transmission technology, advanced research engineers require a new level of stimulus performance. Whether testing the discrete components of a coherent optical system or experimenting with terabit transmission, you need the highest speed, bandwidth, precision, and flexibility to meet the challenges of industry-leading applications. The unmatched capabilities of the M8199A enable you to take your designs to a new level.
- Highest performing AWG with up to 256 GS/s sample rate and up to 70 GHz bandwidth provides enough margin required typically for pulse-shaped signals
- Integrated and ready-to-use instrument saves time and resources and accelerates time to market
- High flexibility with license-based upgrades from two to four channels and sample rate from 128 to 256 GS/s
- Supports all software tools available for M8100A Series AWGs
- Ideal for telecommunication, physics and natural sciences application such as coherent transmission, direct detection, radar signal creation, and any high frequency signal stimulus
M8100 Series AWG Applications
Aerospace and Defense
Choosing the right emitter generation source to use for testing an electronic warfare (EW) application is a challenging task. Some of the difficulty arises because that decision must be informed by the test engineer’s own requirements, along with the nuances of each application, and that means that no one source is ideal in every situation.
Next-generation optical transceivers enable telecom service providers to support 100GE, 400GE, and soon terabit applications. To thoroughly test your optical receiver, you need to stimulate it with complex waveforms using different modulation formats and data sources. Keysight's M8100A Series AWGs can help you quickly and accurately test the performance of your optical transceivers.
Extend the Capabilities of the M8100 series AWG
FEATURED AWG RESOURCES
High-Performance Digital Products Catalog
400GE is Revolutionary, Not Evolutionary
White Papers 2020.02.13
CCIX – A New Interconnect Technology
White Papers 2018.06.21
Data Center Component and Transceiver Test
Application Notes 2020.01.28
Error Analysis of PAM4 Signals
Application Notes 2018.01.25
Testing and Troubleshooting Digital RF Communications Receiver Designs