Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
The M8136A universal signal-processing architecture (USPA) system is an extremely high-performance, configurable, fully programmable real-time environment for developing and testing new signal processing algorithms, ultrafast data generation and acquisition, and a broad range of rapid prototyping applications. The USPA system delivers unmatched performance and remarkable cost-effectiveness.
The M8136A maximum configuration flexibility allows for application in:
- ASIC and systems-on-chip (SoC) prototyping
- Mobile emulation, 6G prototyping
- Coherent and direct-detect optical research and development
- Ultrafast data acquisition/generation
- Optical communications
- Radar channel emulation
- Physics research
- Field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs)
Maximum prototyping capability for today and tomorrow
Investment in Keysight USPA modules and components can be staged, starting with a base configuration and scaling to match development needs.
For example, if you start with an M8135A pre-configured system and later need to extend its capabilities, you can upgrade it with the M8136A options.
The highly modular and scalable USPA platform enables the reuse of any module in future or parallel projects, and quick reconfiguration to meet changes in project requirements.
1 or 2
XCVU9P, XCVU13P, or XCVU37P
Configurable Number of
ADC3 68 GSps
DAC3 72 GSps
V2 Breakout Boards
Want to see more specifications?
Extend the Capabilities of Your M8136A USPA System
Measurement applications and analysis software can increase your efficiency and help you get to the root cause of your toughest design challenges
Data Sheets 2022.12.06
M8135A & M8136A Universal Signal Processor Architecture (USPA)
Application Notes 2014.07.30
Arbitrary Waveform Generation (AWG) ABC's