What are you looking for?
- random level interference with crest factor > 4
- sinusoidal level interference
- common mode and differential mode
- bandwidth adjustable up to 32 GHz
- four differential output channels to avoid baluns
- adjustable amplitude up to 1 Vpp (single-ended), 2 Vpp (differential)
- 1-slot AXIe module for combined configurations with M8040A high-performance BERT
- graphical user interface and remote control via M8070B system software for M8000 series of BER test solution
The Keysight M8054A interference source generates repeatable and accurate level impairments for testing high-speed digital receivers that support symbol rates up to 64 Gbaud.
The target application is receiver test for devices with PCIe® 4/5, OIF CEI-56G, IEEE 802.3 bs, bj, cd, by, SAS, and other high-speed digital interfaces.
Interested in a M8054A?
Extend the capabilities for your Interference Source, 32 GHz
Featured Resources for M8054A Interference Source, 32 GHz
Data Sheets 2023.03.12
M8195A 65 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator and M8197A Multi-Channel Synchronization Module
Data Sheets 2023.02.28
M8040A High-Performance BERT 64 Gbaud Version 10.0
White Papers 2022.12.28
PCIe 5.0 - The Next Generation of Peripheral Component Interconnect
Data Sheets 2017.10.02
M8196A 92 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator
View All Resources