Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
The M8047B redriver extends the backchannel reach of the M8000 Series Error Detectors. It supports NRZ and PAM4 signaling. Maximum Baud rate is 32 Gbaud.
See the Real Performance of Your Design
- Extends back channel reach up to 21 dB for NRZ signals and up to 10 dB for PAM4 signals
- CTLE and linear output driver
- Integrated into M8070B software
- Controlled and powered through USB-C
- Target applications are PCI Express(R), CCIX, SAS, OIF CEI, and IEEE 802.3
- Maximum specified baud rate is 32 Gbaud
The M8047B Redriver enables the testing of devices with back channels losses exceeding the equalization capabilities of the used error detector. Through a continuous-time linear equalizer and a linear output driver, equalize and boost the signal to the error detector. Operate with NRZ and PAM4 signals of up to 32 Gbaud. The M8047B complements the built-in equalization M8041A, M8051A, and M8046A error detectors.
The M8047B requires at least version 9.1 of the M8070B software and an M8000 BERT Series AXIe module or an M8195A, M8196A, M8194A or M8199A arbitrary waveform generator (AWG) AXIe module.
Interested in a M8047B?
Extend the Capabilities of Your M8047B Redriver
Data Sheets 2022.07.19
Universal Serial Bus (USB)
Peripheral Component Interconnect Express (PCIe®)
Double Data Rate (DDR) Memory
View All Resources