Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
- Products and Services
- Instrument Measurement Software
- Labber Software
- M5401LUNA Unlimited Labber Quantum Software License
M5401LUNA Unlimited Labber Quantum Software License
Quantum Control System
Sold by: Keysight Online Sales
- Authorized Sales Partners
- Keysight Direct Sales
M5401LUNA provides the primary user interface for the Keysight quantum control systems. This license applies to a single system.
M54001LUNA provides the primary software interface for the Quantum Control System (QCS). The primary use model is provided by a quantum-specific Python API. This API allows users to easily program sequences representing simple qubit experiments, complex quantum algorithms, or anything in between using a simple and intuitive syntax. Additionally, a graphical user interface (GUI) use model is included to provide a visual interface for simple experiments and general lab control.
Some key features of the software include:
- A static system configuration file to define the mapping between QCS hardware and quantum objects (such as qubits, couplers, and readout resonators.)
- A device calibration manager to manage the pulse parameters for each of the calibrated gates.
- Waveform and data visualization tools to preview waveforms and pulse sequences before executing them on hardware, and to view a graphical representation of the results of qubit measurements.
Extend the Capabilities of Your Product
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements