- Aerospace Defense
- Electronic test
- 2 slot PXIe card providing 2 channel AWG and 2 channel digitizer with shared FPGA
- AWG: 500 MSa/s, 16 bit, 200 MHz bandwidth - includes function generation (sinusoidal, triangular, square, DC) and phase, frequency, and amplitude modulation capability
- Digitizer: 500 MSa/s, 14 bit, 200 MHz bandwidth - includes advanced data acquisition system with flexible triggering and programmable cycles and data bursts
- Up to 2 GB of onboard RAM (~1 GSA)
- Less than 400 ns input to output latency
- Multi-instrument programming, which is enabled using the KS2201A PathWave Test Sync Executive programming environment, is supported by SD1 3.x software API for core programmers. Flowchart style programming enabled by Hardware Virtual Instrument Design Environment (M3601A) is supported by SD1 2.x Software only. (M3XXXA, Option HV1 required).
- PathWave FPGA Design Environment (KF9000A), supported by SD1 3.x software, enables easy programming and designing of logic, control, and combinatorial routines to the M3xxxA instrument along with supporting HVI for interaction with several FPGA functions. The Graphical FPGA Design Environment (M3602A) is supported by SD1 2.x Software only (M3xxxA, Option FP1 required).
- E6962A Automotive Ethernet Compliance
The M3302A PXIe AWG/digitizer is ideal for Aerospace Defense applications as well as general-purpose automated test requirements. The shared FPGA enables less than 400 ns latency between the input to output. The optional real-time sequencing, inter-module synchronization, and graphical FPGA programming software tools expand its coherent transceiver capability to enable several solutions including Narrowband Radar Target Simulation, Channel Emulation, EW, BB electronics, design and manufacturing in Wireless Devices BB and IF transceivers, Software Defined Instrumentation and Hardware in the Loop (HIL).
Interested in a M3302A?
Extend the capabilities for your PXIe AWG and Digitizer Combination 500 MSa/s, 16 bit, and 500 MSa/s, 14 bit
Featured Resources for M3302A PXIe AWG and Digitizer Combination 500 MSa/s, 16 bit, and 500 MSa/s, 14 bit
Application Notes 2017.01.04
Digital PLL Implementation in FPGA Using FPGAflow
Technical Overviews 2019.12.01
M3302A/M3300A PXIe Arbitrary Waveform Generator and Digitizer Combos with Optional Real-Time Sequencing and FPGA Program
User Manuals 2021.06.07
M3601A HVI Design Environment User's Guide
User Manuals 2020.01.31
SD1 2.x M31xxA/M33xxA Digitizers User's Guide
User Manuals 2017.02.28
M3602A FPGA Design Environment User's Guide
White Papers 2020.08.18
Understanding the Differences Between Oscilloscopes and Digitizers for Wideband Signal Acquisitions
Automotive Ethernet Solutions
Data Sheets 2021.05.31
M3302A PXIe Arbitrary Waveform Generator and Digitizer with Optional Real-Time Sequencing and FPGA Programming
View All Resources
M3201A PXIe Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 500 MSa/s, 16 bit, 200 MHz
M3202A PXIe Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 1 GSa/s, 14 bit, 400 MHz
M3102A PXIe Digitizer 500 MSa/s, 14 bit, 200 MHz