- Automated correlation between RF or DC signals to power consumption in a single display
- Individual event’s post data analysis
- Current consumption in percentage
- Occupied time in percentage
- Battery life estimation
- Triggering function by each channel
- In-depth current analysis by zones/segments
The KS833A1A Event-based Power Analysis Software provides an intuitive user interface and displays RF/DC event waveform in correlation with the current consumption and the estimated battery life of the IoT device.
With easy-to-use and intuitive KS833A1A software, you will be able to:
1. Detect design weakness quickly and easily
The software automatically correlates critical RF or DC events of your device to the power consumed, down to the sub-system or events level, to help you to quickly identify the areas that are consuming the most current.
The KS833A1A also provides in-depth current analysis for you to further analyze the current consumption for a particular subsystem which you are interested in. For example, you can segregate events by adjusting the upper and/or lower trigger threshold levels. You can also divide the current waveform into vertical zones. CCDF profiles are also provided to help you analyze distribution profiles.
2. Optimize the battery life of your IoT device
The KS833A1A Event-based Power Analysis software calculates how much time the RF or DC event occupies and how much current it consumes, and also allows you to view the estimated battery life to give you a relative measure of battery drawdown.