Resource Arbiter Server
Lock/Allocate an instrument based on:
- Instrument class (e.g. “Any DCA”) or specific instrument
- Consideration of available routes
- Consideration of switching cost
- Easily integrate any Switch by implementing a simple ISwitch interface for the Switch Instrument driver
- Routes for DUT <-> locked instruments automatically set
Other Key Features:
- Rest API for use from any Client
- Visualize resource use history with Test Automation Timing Analyzer
- Statistical data via API
- Special support for instrument service and cloud computing
Verification of devices in production involves a set of test procedures using multiple instruments. To achieve high throughput and minimize cost of test it is necessary to optimize resources by performing test steps in parallel and sharing instruments when testing multiple devices. Designing an optimized automated workflow can be complex, but the Keysight Resource Arbiter simplifies resource usage.
A typical software configuration includes the KS8108A Resource Arbiter Server license, one or more KS8109A Resource Arbiter Client licenses together with KS8000A or KS8400A Pathwave Test Automation licenses, and optionally the plugins for instruments and other resources.
no image available