Develop OpenTAP Plugins using Python
- TestSteps, Instruments, DUTs, Result Listeners, and Component Settings can all be developed using Python rather than C#
- Python-developed plugins easily integrate into TAP GUI
- SDK uses open-source Python.NET with included code examples
Simple Development Workflow
- Open example template in your favorite Python IDE
- Create your plugin leveraging existing Python libraries
- Run the Python SDK tool to create OpenTAP plugins
- Launch the PathWave Test Automation Editor and use your plugins
Flexible Software Licensing
- Fixed (node-locked, single PC), transportable and network/floating licenses with either perpetual or annual time frame
PathWave Test Automation is a modern Microsoft .NET-based application that can be used stand-alone or in combination with higher level test executive software environments. The KS8101A Python SDK enables access to the entire SDK for the development of OpenTAP plugins written in Python. TestSteps, Instruments, DUTs, Result Listeners, and Component Settings can be developed in pure Python rather than C# code.
For more information about Test Automation Software, please visit PathWave Test Automation Software.
no image available